|Grade 8/ Year 9 to Grade 12/ Year 13
- The olympiad qualifiers are for SELECTION to International Olympiad Competitions
- The olympiad qualifiers will be held in Mid of September to Mid of October
- They will write two rounds of qualifiers, Round 1 & Round 2
- Students can select a maximum of upto 5 subjects to participate
- Exam slot booking for each subject costs AED 50
- Results will be declared in Mid of November to Mid of December
- TOP 10 ranked students from Round 1 will appear for second round of qualifiers. Selection cut off would
be based on the percentile basis
- Second round qualifier will be held in Mid of November to Mid of December
- All students who are not getting shortlisted to Round 2 will get participation certificates. These certificates can be collected through the Exam centers. Details for the same will be announced at the time of result declaration.
- All the students who are getting shortlisted to Round 2, will get participation certificate after successfully completing Round 2 exams. Students who write only Round 1 and miss the Round 2 exam by any means will not be considered for participation
- Round 2 Results will be declared in Mid of January to Mid of February
- Participation certificates can be collected through the Exam centers. Details for the same will be announced at the time of result declaration.
- Top students will get an opportunity to represent UAE in respective International Competitions. Please refer to Olympiad Subjects session for more information.
- Top 3 students of Round 2, will receive Medals/certificates in a felicitation ceremony
- Felicitation Ceremony will be held in May/June every year